Friday, September 13, 2013

Trip to Nürnberg almost began badly!!

This will be a short post.

Today I had tickets for the inexpensive bus transit to Nürnberg from Frankfurt and back again for the weekend.  The bus left at 15:05, exactly five minutes after its scheduled departure.  Due to a train which was entfällt (forgotten/lost/skipped) and my less than good knowledge of the transit system, I arrived at the bus, after running inbetween traffic of other buses, cars, and trams, at exactly 15:03; I had just enough time to ask the driver if this was the bus going to Nürnberg before he shut the door!

Travellers beware!  Be sure you allow enough time for mishaps like I had if you need to make a certain deadline!

But I made it, and soon I will be reunited with some old GAPP friends and families! :)

1 comment:

  1. So so happy you are doing this! I keep reading it how you sound in my head and it is making me laugh. Jealous of you! :)

    ReplyDelete