Friday, September 27, 2013

Illness strikes

Hello readers!  (I felt like it might be a bit more appropriate to address you all, because you are wonderful readers, friends, family, et cetera!  And it makes me feel like I am actually talking to people instead of typing into a computer!)

Well, as per my typical schedule of illness, I have come down with what is a combination of stuffed sinuses, runny nose, coughing, sniffling, i.e. the Common Cold.  I have been drinking some nice Chinese tea that one of my neighbors had given me a few weeks ago for lending her 1€, orange juice, and plenty of water.  Sleep has been about as good as it can be when I stay up late and wake up early; well, that is just the usual schedule of my inadequate amounts of sleep.  But I digress.

What I should have done last week, was go to the store to try to find some simple cold remedies.  Since many of my friends from the language course and in my building have been getting sick, we've all been sharing remedy ideas.

Point is, since I think I have been rambling, it would be a good idea for study abroaders to think about stocking up on simple medications.  I should have done that a month ago.  Darn.  Oh well!

Simple post, keep reading!  Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment